Ruthie Smiles

Please subscribe to this blog!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Win $500 gift card

Sitting here watching my new show I am going to do a review on Magnum PI and I wanted to share a great little sweepstake with you..  enter below for a $500 gift card sweepstake

http://bit.ly/11LFzuq


 As I am working I usually am listening to some show. I am in the process of reviewing the series Magnum PI if you have never seen this just score a free month of netflix.com and watch the series with me. I just finished Murder She Wrote with Jessica Lansbury that I highly recommend. ... so stay tuned for news about this fun little series.

*******************************************************************************

Have a blessed day and don't forget to subscribe and have a HAPPY daY


No comments:

Post a Comment