Ruthie Smiles

Please subscribe to this blog!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Recommend Wednesdays

Ruthie Talk Presents "Recommend Wednesdays"-
I am a huge fan of #FF (follow Fridays) on twitter. You can follow me on twitter at @rr4r-- I really wait all week for it, of course a geeky social media lover like me just eats up Follow Friday as I love to meet new people! So starting on Wednesdays I am asking everyone on RuthieTalk to start playing Recommend Wednesdays it's hump day so it gives us a great way to start our weekend. Here is how it will work- Since our network is about helping you get your name out Wednesday we can help each other out by introducing the people on RuthieTalk to each other and adding them as friends. You can even do like twitter #RW and list your friends @RuthieAppleby etc... if you would like, and use hashtags on the profiles of each page. If we get moving fast we'll just turn it into the chat, but for now we'll just use profiles until everyone starts playing. Invite your facebook, myspace, twitter friends to come play #RW (Recommend Wednesdays) on Ruthie Talk. Friend everyone and let your network of friends grow. The nice thing about Ruthie Talk is you can use it as your personal office if you would like, I hardly use email as I tell everyone just to direct message me here it's just so much easier I have everything right at my fingertips, my blog, my friends, my network, groups, etc.. Everyone invite everyone to Recommend Wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment