Ruthie Smiles

Please subscribe to this blog!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hershey Lady

I meet the nicest people!
Today I met a really nice lady at Dunkin Donuts who brought in candy to the girls there. She stopped by me and started to talk to me. She was a older lady dressed to perfection with a beautiful hair style. It's Christmas here in New York, she told me she came back from Hershey chocolate and wanted to bring the girls Hershey Chocolate because some of the girls never heard of the Chocolate factory. Lucy one of the girls at Dunkin Donuts made cookies for me and her regular customers and for the Hershey lady. Lucy told me she always worries that her older customers will pass away and it will devaste her. She has worked at Dunkin Donuts for 4 years. The lady was so nice and told me how she has met such nice people at all the Dunkin Donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment